
On November 27th, Jared and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary.
All I can say is....WHOOO HOOOO! I am glad it gets a little easier as you go, because now I really enjoy my husband instead of stressing about how I can get him to do things my way.
I hope I've learned to be a good wife. I know I still have A LOT to learn, but hey....thats why we marry for eternity right?
6 comments:
Congrats to you both! Love you like the siblings I didn't know I had!
How cute, Didn't remember yours being so close to mine. Congrats on puttin up with him for this long!! JK< you guys are great!
I know you're a good wife and so does Jared!! Happy Anniversary!
9 years went fast!!
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary! It's funny and you beat me to it... I thought just the other day how fun it would be to post my wedding picture. (Todd even has hair in it) I guess I'll just follow your example... but not quite yet.
Post a Comment