On Saturday we went ice-skating. We had so much fun. The boys were funny. They kinda got it towards the end, but mostly they learned to how walk on their skates instead of glide. They loved it and can't wait to go again. The best part.....a $50.00 session and we got it for free! (Thanks ABC15 Smart Shopper!)
Thomas had as much fun falling as he did skating...
Nate just "walked" on the ice. He kinda reminded me of Bambi....
2 comments:
Way too much fun! I'm so glad you pay attention to the smart shopper. Here's the funny thing, I just posted mine and then looked at yours. I swear we're on the same wave length!
I hope that someday in the future, when Nathan is older, and has a girl friend or his wife over, you can tell her how he looked just like Bambi when he was younger. That won't embarrass him at all!
Post a Comment