Monday, November 10, 2008

I Am Thankful For....Week II

I am thankful for Ethan. I wonder if this is how grandparents feel. When my children were babies I was so nervous that I wouldn't do the right thing and I feel that I didn't get all I could out of their newborn stage. I had fun with my babies and I enjoyed them, but it is so different being involved in a baby's life that is not your own.

I am able to stand back and watch Ethan and really appreciate the sweetness of babies. It could be that I didn't have to be pregnant or go through the delivery, or it could be the fact that I am not going to have anymore babies, but he just warms my heart. I am able to really enjoy this baby and not stress out.

So, I am thankful for Ethan and the different perspective he has given me at this point in my life.

2 comments:

Annell said...

I'm thankful for him too! I should be since I delivered the stinker! I feel that with him I am a much more relaxed mother than with the other two. Those poor girls were the testers and now I kinda feel like I know what I'm doing. It sure helps when he's such a good kid.

Andra said...

He is pretty sweet!! I love his great hair!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...