Monday, November 24, 2008

Thankfulness Week IV

I am thankful for Jared, Thomas & Nathan. I know, I said I was going to stay away from generic thankfulness posts....but really.....without these three men in my life, I would be such a different person.


I love this man. I am thankful that he chose me to be his wife. He is loving, kind, goofy, a hard worker, dedicated....I could go on and on but I don't want to bore you or cause you to covet. Because this post is about being thankful, not coveting.




This little man is so sweet. I am very thankful for him. He was very unexpected but an essential part of our family. I was told that I probably couldn't have children and/or that it would be very difficult to conceive a child. This guy fought his way here and I really believe that he has something really special to do on the earth. Even if it is just making me laugh. He loves to make people laugh.

This child is my snuggler. He is so loving and considerate. He really reminds me through his actions how to be a kinder person. He is also a little perfectionist and he loves the ladies. I am kinda worried about what the teenage years will bring since he is already so fixated on girls, but I've learned to just take one day at a time and encourage him to enjoy his childhood.


So this week I am thankful for my little family. We have our tough times and I am sure there are days when they don't even like me, but we are a family and we work hard to make it through the day. Somedays we work harder than others, but in the end we all know that we'll always have each other.

2 comments:

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Cute boys!!! That is too funny about the lamp licking...nothing surprises me around our house either!!

Lucinda said...

Glad you didn't say too much about Jared.... I am so so so close to coveting him it is not funny!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...