Friday, November 21, 2008

You Said What?

Here is what I have been saying for the last two weeks:

"Boys.....PLEASE quit licking the lamps."

I never could have guessed that these words would come out of my mouth.

It's all because I became a mother.

4 comments:

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

OH my gosh that is FUNNY!! I wish I could remember all the crazy things over the years, I have said! Licking the lamp is classic;)

Stephanie :) said...

Maybe you'll have to start buying the icky-flavored lamps from now on.

Lucinda said...

She did, they are salt lamps! EWWWWW

Stephanie :) said...

Ok, if they are salt lamps, you can't blame them! It's just tempting to lick something with salt. Darrell licked a salt lick less than 10 years ago when we went to a pet store. It isn't just a lot of salt, it's a bunch of other gross stuff. Maybe you should have the boys lick a salt lick to get it all out of their systems.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...