Monday, November 2, 2009

Yeah, Let Me Get That For You

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that people seem to think that bookstore employees are genius mind-readers, because why else would I get this request?

"Hi. Can you help me find a book? It's pink and has horses on the cover."






In case you are wondering....



I did find the book.

Yeah, I know.

I rock.


***UPDATE***

Michelle & Sariah ~ I now work at Barnes & Noble. I started in August. And Sariah...I have TONS of book recommendations for you....what kind of books do you like?

Steph ~ The book was "The Pretty Pony"

Ginger ~ It took me about 10 minutes to find it.

Okay...so here is the rest of the story. It just so happened that the lady saw the book on the table a couple of days before. She came back to get it but we had moved those books off the table and back into their section. When she showed me where she saw it, I knew that table had had kids books on it and it just so happened that I helped clear the table off and put the books back. So I was just a matter of looking through the kids section for the pink horse book. ;)

4 comments:

Stephanie :) said...

Wow! You are amazing!

What was the book?

Michelle Connolly said...

I'm so behind...where do you work?

Ginger said...

How long did it take you?

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Woohoo! What book store do you work at? Any good book recommendations? We are back in Cali. so I could use a few when I finish the others....:)

The comment from your primary kid was hilarious!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...