Saturday, November 14, 2009

I Need A Fact Checker In Lane Three Please

Nathan has been obsessed with The Muppet Show lately. We've been renting the seasons from the library. We are currently finishing up season 2.



In one episode, the special guest was Elton John. At the end of the episode the muppets all dressed crazy like Elton John...

But, you know the two old men who sit in the balcony? One of them had a red sparkly head dress - like a shiek.
This picture is just to show you what I mean. I couldn't find one of the old man.

ANYWAY!

Nathan starts laughing and says... "Hey mom. That guy looks like he came from Jesus' time. You know back in the 80's."

Good think I don't pay for their education yet.

I think I'd ask for my money back.

5 comments:

Jenny Johnson said...

That is too funny! I haven't laughed that hard in a while!!

Evon said...

You have the BEST stories!!!

bigelow family said...

Funny!! We used up a lot of our netflix this summer on the muppet show. Bigelow kids are strange- at least I always blame it on the Bigelow in them :-)

I love your blog!

Ginger said...

Your boys say the funniest things! Thank you for sharing!

Stephanie :) said...

That reminds me of being in YW and the girls thinking that Lucinda and I lived with Moses.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...