Monday, November 23, 2009

That's One Huge Generation Gap

The other day, Bobbie and I took Breinn out to lunch. We had a good time talking with Breinn about boys and hearing all about her dating adventures. Then Bobbie comes up with this:

Bobbie: "Oh Breinn! There is a boy in Linda's ward that I like for you.

Breinn and I looked at each other kind of confused. There are no boys Breinn's age in my ward. We asked her who it was and when she told us I couldn't stop laughing.

Me: "Bobbie! He is only 17! Breinn can't date a 17 year old. She'd go to jail!"

Bobbie: "I know. I just really like him for her."

Breinn: "Well, let's cut to the chase here. What does he look like?"

Bobbie: "Well, his head is in very nice proportion to his body."

Again, Breinn and I sneak an amused look at each other.

Breinn: "Yeah, he sounds hot."

2 comments:

jake and jenni said...

You are right there are a few boys in our ward with nicely proportioned heads. :)

Aunt Spicy said...

Hilarious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...