Thursday, November 12, 2009

Don't Quit Your Day Job

The other day we were driving to the movies and we passed the Chandler Air Park. Thomas was watching the planes and said:

"Remember when Nathan wanted to be an airplane pilot?"

"He doesn't want to be a pilot anymore?" I asked.

"No. I want to be a singer." Nathan replied.

"Yeah, he wants to carry on Michael Jackson's legacy." Thomas threw in.

"Oh. Okay." Jared and I just gave each other the look.

Now...fast forward one week later....

Nathan is singing Billie Jean.....here is his version....

"Beeta Jeeta's not my love. She's just a girl who thinks that I am the one. Hey! That kid just hit my son."


Uhm...we may need to work on the lyric thing.....

7 comments:

Jenny Johnson said...

Your kids are hilarious just like their parents

Cicily said...

Heck to the yes!

Diana @ The Rader's Digest said...

Love it!~

Lee Anne said...

Bigelow's do rock! I love the pic of your boy's. So dang cute! Oh, and I don't see a problem with singing the wrong words, I think it is funny. I still do it!

Annell said...

Yah, he told me this week he was going to be the next Michael Jackson.

Stephanie :) said...

Can he moon walk?

Michelle Connolly said...

Hilarious!! I just love boys!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...