Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Anniversary To Us!


TEN years ago today, Jared and I were married! Here are some things that I've learned in ten years of marriage.

** I would rather do the dishes all alone than have Jared help. I just can't budge on my "routine" that is so much better than his.

** It is possible to train a man to put the seat back down.

** It is nice to have someone call you a dork and mean it lovingly.

** Cuddling does not mean the same thing to men and women.

** I actually can compromise! ;)

** A clean house makes my husband happier than anything.

** Women are way more excitable than men....or I don't know, maybe it is just Jared, he doesn't get excited about ANYTHING!

** Sometimes, you have to tell those little white lies....(no. I didn't notice that your hair is thinning!)

** If you ever have an embarrassing moment in front of your husband. He'll be sure and tell everyone about it!

I love my husband. He is one of the best people I know. He makes me want to be a better person.

A couple of weeks ago a gentleman in our ward spoke. He is almost 95 years old and he talked a little about his marriage. I leaned over to Jared and whispered:

"When we are 95, we'll have been married for 72 years!"

Jared whispered back...

"Yeah, I hope we learn some patience by then."

Me too honey. Me too.

2 comments:

Krystal said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Krystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...