So, this isn't a story about one of my biological children, but about one of my primary children.
A few months ago, it was my turn to play bouncer. So I spent most of my time in the hall helping kids and trying to keep them in either their classrooms or the primary room.
I had just gotten a child out of the hall and was standing just inside the door when Gracie (yes Ginger...your Gracie) turns and looks at me.
I was wearing a black dress with a v-neck and a red undershirt. Gracie asks me if the red shirt is part of my dress or an undershirt. I told her that it was an undershirt and she gave me the cutest look and said....
"Yeah, that is SO SEXY!"
This is one of the many reasons why I love Primary.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Now that is funny!
You are HOT!! Live it up!!
Cute!!
I soooo miss Gracie in Primary. She always has something good to say.
Are you kidding me? Are you sure you didn't just misunderstand? I didn't even know that Gracie knew that word. SHE DID'T HEAR IT FROM ME!!!! (I'm not a bad parent, I'm not a bad parent, really, I'm not). That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!!!LOL
Good thing you weren't wearing polka dots! I LOVE GRACIE!!! And Ginger teaches her kids those words, don't be fooled!
Post a Comment