Tuesday, July 28, 2009

We're All A Bunch Of Bird Brains

Our neighbor across the street is a very belligerent old man. I try and treat him kindly but, now he's done it.

I really don't think I can overlook this one, because I told him over and over to stay out of this situation. I may have to take drastic measures.

Actually, I'm totally lying. We love Jerry.

Even though he did go against my wishes and got the boys these dang birds.


2 comments:

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Well how fun! I'm glad you found me too! Hi Thomas!!! (And Nathan too, of course). Good luck with those birds Mom! The maintenance part should be a BLAST! Hee-hee!
M.L.

Lucinda said...

Well that settles it! You have to come to my house from now on! Can't do birds... eeeeeeek

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...