Saturday, August 8, 2009

So, You Want A Side Of Sugar With That Steak?

A conversation today between Thomas & I while shopping at Costco...

T: "Mom. There is something you need to know about me."

L: "Okay. What's up?"

T: "I do not like vegetables. I am a meatatarian. And a sweetatarian."

L: "Thanks for the heads up little man."

T: "No problem Mom."

9 comments:

Stephanie :) said...

Thomas is so smart...I think I'm a sweetatarian too!

Michelle Connolly said...

I love the picture with the birds! Good luck with that one. And gotta love conversations with little boys. It's always something new. I bet you're like me...somedays just gotta shake my head and laugh!!

Lucinda said...

Sweetatarians UNITE!!

jake and jenni said...

so thomas! I will need to remember that line for whatever I want to eat...I am a pizzatarian...breadatarian...yup...it works for everything! thanks thomas!

Evon said...

lol...:) I didn't realize that I was a sweetatarian too!

Ginger said...

Is he always so matter of fact? What a crack up!!

Cicily said...

I love your kids, they are awesome when they're not covered in dog poop.

Elena Vaughn said...

Hey he can be a writer for Wicked! I love it! :) OH! I absolutely LOVE your background! Its....wicked! he he.

Aunt Spicy said...

Classic! I guess that makes me a chocotarian! Oh, and a cakeatarian!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...