Monday, July 27, 2009

I Really Can't Make Up My Mind

If you were to ask me what my favorite holiday is I would give several different answers depending on my mood.

I love birthdays so my birthday is one.
I love Christmas so sometimes that is my answer.
The Fourth of July is another one of my favorites.

And now I have added a new one.

The first day of school!

The summer went by fast, but also slow.

But, I am actually glad school has started because it is so much easier to keep to our schedule. My boys are not sitting around bickering ALL DAY LONG.

I swear, if I had to hear this one more time: "I'm not touching you. I'm not touching you. Go ahead and tell on me. I won't get into trouble cuz I'M NOT TOUCHING YOU.", I think I would have had to have been locked up in the looney bin.

So...if I don't answer the phone or the door today it is because I am sitting out in the pool relaxing and gaining my sanity back.

3 comments:

Lucinda said...

Classic Thomas picture! TOO MUCH! Nathan you sweet little man, don't go changing!

Ginger said...

Love the picture of Thomas. As always on the first day of school, when I returned home from walking the girls to school the Hallelujiah chorus rang loud and strong in my mind!

Elena Vaughn said...

I am so proud they are my nephews. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...