Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick-or-Treat


I feel like I am raising a bunch of wusses. Or maybe my kids don't like candy like I did. But, we went trick-or-treating and after walking down one side of the street they were ready to go home! I was thinking they would never survive in Eagar! We would walk for miles! At least that is what I remember. Maybe dementia is setting in early. Well, we did have fun. We have great neighbors who love Halloween and are all out on their carports handing out candy. Maybe that's why I like it so much. All the socializing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Linda, thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. I must confess, I found your blog a few weeks back but wasn't sure what to say. So, I'm glad you were less restrained. :)
Your kiddos are so cute. It's always fun to look at other's kids and go "Oh, he looks like Dad, or Mom." Anyway, hope you guys are doing well. Life is crazy here!!!

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

I am glad you found us! It is amazing how many friends one can find Blog hopping!

Oh we miss Susan SOOOOO much, we just don't miss the old neighborhood! If we could only get her to move closer! lol

How are you guys doing? It looks like you had a great Halloween too:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...