Thursday, October 30, 2008
I Am So Proud Of Me!
Okay, so I am going to brag a bit. I have sewn my very first Halloween costume! Annell had this pattern and Nate said he wanted to be an Ewok for Halloween and here we are! I never thought I'd be able to sew a whole costume but I did it! Whew...okay I could so be a pioneer! JUST KIDDING! (Please don't report me to "Seriously So Blessed!")
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
AWESOME!!
Maybe if Ashley sees Nathan as an Ewok, she'll change her mind about marrying what's-his-name. Just don't tell Nathan the plan. If it doesn't work, you don't want him to be devastated twice over the same girl.
I'm so proud of you!! It's so stinkin' cute. And according to Nate, "I don't like it, I love it!" It brings back a lot of fond memories. I once looked like him, but gray.
That is awesome!!! I have to show my boys, I'm sure someone will ask, will you make one for me next year?
Linda, I'm so proud of you. Your next assignment is Kate's wedding dress.
I'm impressed, I'm looking for someone to make my curtains, are you available?!?!?!
Post a Comment