Monday, October 13, 2008
Hawaii
Jared and I just got back from a wonderful Hawaiian cruise. We had such a great time. Here is what I learned in Hawaii:
1. I learned that I get seasick...
2. If you are going to drive the Road to Hana you need great reflexes, nerves of steel and a really strong marriage...
3. There is something about the ocean that turns men into 15 year old boys again...
4. If you are an emotional person, be prepared to cry all through the Pearl Harbor exhibits...
5. If there are huge signs posted on all the beaches that say "Don't Touch the Turtles" then you can bet all the men are going to touch the turtles...
6. The simplest people can teach you the greatest lessons...
7. Nobody cares about body types because EVERYONE wears bikini's and speedo's in Hawaii - even if they really shouldn't...
8. People that compete in the Ironman Triathlon are NUTS! (Although they do have great bodies) 2.5 mile swim, 112 mile bike ride (uphill) and then a 26.2 mile run. Please don't ever sign me up...
9. Going away on fantastic vacations makes you really value your children, home and friends...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Wow, I'm impressed that you already have a post up! Your pictures look great, they make me miss beautiful Hawaii. I have to go back! I hope you had a great time, it looks like you did.
Great pictures! Cruises are the best! We've been on a few, not to Hawaii though. Our next one was to Alaska, but now that we live here...well, let's just say Hawaii looks great!
Your trip looks fantastic!! I am not sure I want to swim at Poipu Beach. It sounds a little unclean! JK!!
I'm glad you had a fun time...but I'm so glad you are back!!
The pictures were ok.... they would have looked tons better with me in them instead of Jared!!
Great pictures... it really does look like heaven there. Your 9 things you learned gave me a good laugh... I bet you had a great time:-)
Aw that does look like heaven on earth. I'm jealous!! Good for you though. I love the pics.
Okay, Linda, I checked out your blog, and all I can say is WOW. You are amazing. How fun you are!
Candy
Post a Comment