Monday, March 3, 2008
My New Neighbors!
I moved into this neighborhood four years ago. I love my neighborhood. The people are awesome and all friendly. We have good schools and we can walk to church. It is just a great place to live. Well for about four years I have tried to get people to move here. Last year Jared's parents bought a house the next street over and that has been fun. But....I finally got my wish. I got some new neighbors. The live only 5 houses away and they are so awesome! My new neighbors are the Schmerfelds! I am just really excited to have a friend live so close. Plus our kids play together very well. I am very happy and just had to share my good news!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun for you guys. I love that I still have one of my very best friends her in RV, other wise life would be hard! Our kids are like bro and sis too!
I think they would make good neighbors too. That is nice to have good friends close.
Maybe some day....I could be there too...You are so lucky. Well now I am on a July countdown...Well a countdown for the real countdown. Miss ya
Post a Comment