Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter


I love Easter. It is such a wonderful time of year. The enitre Easter story lifts my spirit. Plus, the weather is beautiful and spring is here and the world looks so pretty. I really love Easter. Especially with these two handsome guys. They make my heart sing. I love them so much because they remind me how Heavenly Father thinks of us. Seriously, here are some people that we do EVERYTHING for. Even the most disgusting things that you would look at anyone else and say..."You're on your own dude....I'm not doing THAT for you." They want and want and take and take and require 24/7 care and it's never enough! We cry for them and hurt for them and feel their joys and triumphs. They are so demanding! But they are the ones that we love the most in the world. The ones that we would die for and destroy anything that threatened to hurt them. I imagine that God gives us children so we can truly understand how he feels about us. I hope all of you enjoy your Easter Sunday and your families. They are the greatest gift and blessings of all.

The boys together.

The boys and their Penrod cousins.....aren't they all so good looking?

4 comments:

Marci said...

Thanks for the food for thought...great comments!

Mandy said...

Cute pictures!!

bigelow family said...

What a beautiful way to describe being a parent- makes me want to be a better one!

Mindful Mothering said...

Love this post... Your boys really are very handsome! Are those Kim's girls?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...