Friday, March 28, 2008
Happy Birthday Jared!
Today is Jared's 32nd Birthday. Even though I have known Jared for a long time, we didn't become good friends until we were 15. I have known him more than half my life! We have had a lot of fun together. We started out as really good friends throughout high school and when he came home from his mission we just picked up where we left off and it slowly turned into a relationship. We were married in November of 1999. We have had so many good things in our lives along with some tough times. But, looking back over the past 17 years they are all cherished memories. We're not doing anything special for his birthday, he and the boys are going camping with Danny, Sherod & Rusty. That is what he wanted to do. So I decided to remind myself why I am so lucky to have him in my life. So....here are 32 reasons why I love Jared...
1. He has a great smile
2. He's always helping others
3. He keeps me humble
4. He's silly with the boys
5. He makes time for he and I to be alone
6. He still acts 21
7. Our family's happiness means more to him that anything
8. He listens to me
9. He knows how to keep a secret better than anyone I know
10. He makes time for the boys
11. He loves his Young Men's calling
12. He always encourages all of us to be/do our best
13. He puts his foot in his mouth.....ALOT
14. He leads our family with love and compassion
15. He's VERY honest...even when I wish he wasn't
16. He really makes me laugh more than anyone I know....except maybe Patricia
17. He remembers my birthday
18. He's a GREAT handyman
19. He makes our home beautiful
20. He inspires loyalty from his co-workers which I think says alot about him
21. His Young Men love him.....trust me they hang out here ALOT!!!!
22. He loves practical jokes....before we were married he snuck into my apartment and stole my toilet seat!
23. He stands up for me
24. There is a certain look he gives me when he has been listening to me talk forever that very lovingly says "Be Quiet"...but he never says it
25. He loves to travel with me
26. He tells me I am beautiful
27. We can tell each other our dreams
28. He thanks me for cleaning the house, doing laundry, cooking dinner & taking care of our boys
29. He's very brave...he helped Nathan kill all the monsters under the bed and in the closet
30. He quietly endures my checking his breathing every night. He's a very quiet sleeper and I have to check and make sure he's still alive!
31. He can laugh at himself
32. He makes me feel wanted
Wow.....that wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. There are so many other things that I love about him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Happy Birthday Jared! Cute new family picture!
It's great having a wonderful husband isn't it...
Happy Birthday Jared! You guys are so cute. Can you believe how old we are getting? I haven't hit 30 yet and I am very happy about that!
You just can't keep that finger out of the ol' snozola, aye? Happy Birthday, Jared!
Post a Comment