
So for the past 3-4 years I have had to endure Jared freaking out about Lost. I don't know why but I just had no desire to watch it with him. Well.....my interest finally got peaked because of Annell and Jared talking about how "lost" they were and how this show just messes with your mind. I decided to go to Blockbuster and rent the first season. BUT! Abc.com has all four seasons online for FREE!!!! So, I have finished seasons 1 & 2 and have just started season 3. It is a great show. I know, I'm probably one of like 100 people on the planet who don't watch this show.....but, better late than never! Just one more thing for me to recommend to all of my friends.
4 comments:
Welcome to the dark side!!
So did you like it?? I have never seen it either!
This is my favorite show and people are not allowed to call me on Thursdays so I can watch it. Then after it is over I say, "What the ????" because it didn't answer anything it just made 400 more things for me to try to figure out.
have to agree with Jared, Geoff had me watch Seasons 1 & 2 while I was stuck in bed with Pnemonia this summer and I loved it.
Post a Comment