Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Gone With the Wind


I love to read. Unfortunately, when I was younger I had a tendency to shy away from the classics. Just because I USED TO BE a stubborn person who wouldn't do what people told me. I liked to discover my own good books. Well, these days I have been catching up on my classics. I just finished Gone With the Wind. It was so good. For those of you who have already read it....you know what I am talking about. For those of you who haven't yet read this book....Get started! The library has tons of copies. I enjoyed it so much that I have to say it is in my top ten favorite books and one that I would definately read again.

2 comments:

bigelow family said...

Hey Linda- I finally read Gone With the Wind a few years ago and I liked it, too. The classics always scare me a little, I think because we were FORCED to read some of them in high school. I would probably like them now! Hope you guys are doing well!

Mandy said...

I never read the book, but Love the movie. How are you guys?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...