
My sister decided that for her birthday she wanted to go to L.A. and see Wicked. In preparation for going to see the show we read the book. The book was not my favorite. It was pretty vulgar in my opinion. As a result I was not looking forward to seeing the show AT ALL. Well, our show was this Saturday and guess what..... I LOVED IT! It is based very loosely on the book. The girls that portrayed Glinda & Elphaba were amazing. They seriously gave me chills. I love this show and am trying to find a way to see it again. Definately something I would recommed to others!
Here we are in the lobby of the Pantages Theater before the show

Here is a video of one of the songs. It's a great little taste of how awesome this show is. You will have to pause my music player so it doesn't interfere with the song.
3 comments:
wICKED is great. Geoff and I saw it in NYC but I hade heard that the book was way different...I am so glad you went.
BTW Stephenie Meyer is in my moms ward.
What fun!!!
Looks so fun! I have heard it is soooo good:-)
Post a Comment