Friday, February 1, 2008

Childlike Faith

Last night Thomas and I were running errands together and we had the following conversation:

>"Mom? I'm not very sad that President Hinckley died."

>"You're not? How come?"

>"Well, because he was a very good man and I think that he is an angel now and that he can watch out for me even better now than when he was on the earth."

>"You know what? You're probably right about that."

I am so grateful to have children who remind me what childlike faith is all about.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

How sweet is that. You gotta love kids. My little 5 year old Isabella gives the best prayers out of our whole family. I'm the primary president and those kids teach me more than I teach them. I love it, they are so strong. Cute page by the way~you and Jared look exactly the same!

Colleen said...

Linda, don't know if you remember me, but I've been noseying around in other people's blogs. found you through Andra. such cute little boys and getting so big! makes me know I'm getting OLDER! Tell Patricia hi and your parents too. My email is cnicoll@frontiernet.net I'd love to have an update on Patricia and your parents, where are they? from my blog you can "see" Nate,Linde and Daniel's kidlets. all so cute, nine grandkids and I love 'em all! Take Care and keep up the good work!

Andra said...

Hey Linda!
I ws glad to hear from you on my blog! Your boys are so handsome!! It is fun to bloghop and see people you know!! I am working at the bank here and I was going thru a desk drawer last week. In it was a box full of paperclips, I took it out to put it in the supply room and it was a box from when your dad was working at 1st Interstate for his business cards!! I was laughing at how long that box had been in there!!!!
Talk to you later!!
Andra

Marci said...

It was good to hear from you. Yes, I have had sick ones too, however I think you have me beat by the throwing up down the stairs...it's great to be a mom LOL! Your boys are still really cute!

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

That is soo sweet, I love the picture and page too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...