Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Nutcracker

In early December, I decided that I wanted to take the boys the see The Nutcracker. It was my little attempt to make sure the boys had some culture in their lives. They behaved pretty well through it all. They did get a little antsy at the end. I guess there is just so much ballet dancing that a 5 & 7 year old can take. Later that night when we got home they decided to show their dad their interpretation of the Nutcracker. So....I present to you, Thomas & Nathan Bigelow doing the "Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy".


6 comments:

Mindful Mothering said...

That is so funny! My boys get plenty of ballet from their sister :-) It's good for them to be exposed to the world of girls, it will be an easier transition when they get married!

Mandy said...

That's so cute. My sister has 3 boys and they love to play with my girls. It's just stuff they never see! Their dad HATES it, but it's just normal. Cute pictures.

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Wow I haven't been on in awhile! Marathon's, nutcracker, addictions! ;) Looks like you guys are having fun! I really do plan on e-mailing you back. I went on a cruise not long after that and all the Holiday's etc....glad things are going well for you guys!

A mom and her boys! said...

Don't you love it....the small things you can appreciate now. These are the pictures you bring out for their girlfriends later, or show at a missionary farewell.

Diana @ The Rader's Digest said...

Hey "grill" friend, you know me. Yeah, Me, the one you won't return calls too. I had to look you up on your blog to see if your are still there. Yep, you are still there. At least I got to see the urinal.
Love, Me, Diana
P.s. lol

Diana @ The Rader's Digest said...

I miss you guys! I remember the good old days in the church gym... just us 5. Kate remembers and misses your boys! she turned 6 on Easter Sunday!

Diana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...