I am addicted to Guitar Hero III! We bought it for Thomas for Christmas and he barely gets to play it. Patricia and I stayed up til 1:00 AM one night and 2:30 AM the next night! Then we had the Schmerfelds over and we had a Guitar Hero tournament in which Terrell won! The night ended with Danny saying he was going to get this game and Terrell said they should get two guitars so they could duel. What am I doing to my friends?
Saturday was my birthday so both of my sisters and my parents came over and guess what I got them hooked on? My older sister left to go get one immediately and Patricia, who moved to Tucson, was wondering if she could come back every weekend to come and play. My dad was the best though. He kept messing up and getting booed off the stage until we picked a Rolling Stones song for him. Then he was rocking and he even started dancing around while he was playing.
I guess this game is so fun because we all probably have a secret "Rock Star" living inside us all. So, I gotta go....all this talking about Guitar Hero is making me want to go and play.



2 comments:
Happy Birthday Linda! I have never played, it looks like fun! I think you are right about the secret rock star inside of us! Thanks for your comment:-)
then don't get rockband because it might put you over the edge...We have a family band MelloNation...I can out drum Geoff but Chandler is the star drummer in the house. I usually play guitar, Jake plays bass and Geoff sings. Oh Preston and Hayden are our groupies....
Post a Comment