I have been trying to learn how to quilt for a long time. About two years ago a friend stepped up and said that she would teach me how to machine quilt. Well, after some very good questions on her part she found out that I didn't even know how to sew. So, we got a group of about five women together and we would sew every Wednesday at the church. It was so fun. I miss the time that we all spent together just visiting and creating quilts and eating. (Of course!) Of the five women who used to get together three of them have moved and so our quilting group is no longer. With my new found talent, I have continued to have alot of fun. I found a pattern for these little messenger purses and I decided to make some for my neices for Christmas. Well, here is the final product. You can obviously tell that they are homemade, but they were so fun and easy to make! As I get better, maybe I can make myself a really cute bag!

3 comments:
They turned out so cute!!
That's a fun hobby! I would love to learn to sew better... someday :-)
Nice job, I really like them....I too miss our group, miss you lots too.....until July blogs will have to do!
Post a Comment