
One of my neighbors rents a bus every year and rents out the seats, then they take a one day mad dash trip to Disneyland. We decided to go this year and we had a blast! We left Thursday @ midnight and spent ALL DAY at Disneyland & California Adventures. The bus then left CA @ midnight Friday and we got home around 7:30 Saturday morning. It was so much fun. The boys had no idea. We didn't tell them a thing. All they knew is that we woke them up at 11:30 and put them on a bus! But they almost had a heartattack when they woke up in Disneyland. I have never been to Disneyland during Christmas. It was really neat. I would definately do it again.....maybe not in a one day 18 hour shot though......



1 comment:
Sounds like fun, kinda what we are doing tomorrow, a turn around trip to NYC on a bus.....I will let you know how that goes. Hope you are doing great!
Post a Comment