Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What's going on at my house!

So, it has been awhile since I've posted anything. That is because we have construction going on at my house and my computer room is being used as the staging/holding area for all the materials. A couple of weeks ago Jared was working on his mustang when he noticed something dripping on his precious car. He looked up and noticed a leak in the ceiling. Well the boy's bathroom is directly above the garage. So, he went upstairs and did some poking around. There was a leak in the shower pipes. So he pulled of the slab of shower wall and fixed the leak. As he went to put the slab back up it cracked. Well as a result I got a whole new bathroom. I went and picked out tile for the floor and walls and we remodeled the whole thing. We also got one thing that I am very VERY excited about! Want to know what it is????? You'll have to wait until the remodel is done and I'll post a picture of my favorite thing that I am very excited about!!!! Till then.....take care!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...