I love to give Jared grief about how he is great at saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. I am sure that some of you have been the recipient of his naughty mouth.
(I call his mouth his disobedient child. It never minds him.)
But, I must also give him credit when he says the right thing too.
The other night we were getting ready to watch LOST and a commercial came on about Dancing With the Stars and who is going to be on the show. Pamela Anderson was announced as one of the most beautiful women in the world.
I said, "What makes her the most beautiful woman in the world?"
Jared replied, "She's blond."
I did a major eye roll and said, "Oh. So that's all it takes."
Jared looked at me and said, "Babe, blonds are beautiful.
BUT.
Brunettes are stunning."
I gave him a huge smile.
He looked very pleased with himself and said, "That was pretty good huh?"
Yup. It was. Good job Honey!
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That was like, my favorite post title ever. I can just hear Shrek saying it :-)
Bigelow men. Yikes.
That was good Jared! Nice save!
P.S. Pamela Anderson isn't pretty AT ALL!
The good news is that Jared noticed she had hair.
Not just HUGE boobies.
I must say I'm impressed....and nice save Jared!
1 point for Jared.
What's funny I actually thought of Jared when I saw that for Dancing with the Stars. But I am proud of your save brother in law.
Post a Comment