Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Man With A Plan

Earlier this morning, Nathan came into my room and we sat and talked about all sorts of different things. As usual with Nathan, the subject turned to his future family.

He told me that he is going to be a singer/songwriter and that he wants to have four children - two boys and two girls. He would name one son - Jared Fox Bigelow, (I know...) and his daughter would be named Linda Bigelow (awww....) and his wife could name the other two children names that were special to her.

He is planning to have a recording studio there at his house so that he can always be close to his family and they can listen to his songs.

He went on and on about his plans.

I told him that it sounded good and all he needed was to find a nice wife.

He said, "Oh. I already chose who I am going to marry."

"Really? Who?"

"I am going to marry Hallie."

"What made you decide this?"

"Well I heard Sister Willis say one time that she would make tacos for her daughters weddings and I love tacos, so I chose Hallie."

And they say that romance is dead.

3 comments:

Annell said...

Of course he chose Hallie...who wouldn't...oh and did you know that she and chase broke up? Hallie told me she called it off.

Evon said...

That made me tear up and I'm not even PMSing. He is going to make a wonderful husband some day!

jake and jenni said...

this proves that the way to a mans heart is through his stomach.
tacos = bliss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...