Saturday, March 20, 2010

We Are Hard Core Baby!

I was working on bills and cleaning up my office, when I noticed that the boys were running up the stairs over and over and laughing their heads off. I went out to check on them and this is what they were up to. It has to be that CRAZY Bigelow blood. Us Verdugo's are extemely well behaved people. ;)








Does the fact that I laugh my head off at Nate's face plant make me a bad mom? Because I think it is hilarious!


That's how we roll at the Bigelow house. Want to come and play?

5 comments:

Cherai said...

Linda i would have to agree with you on the Bigelow blood but I do remember quite a few things we did when you were a Verdugo that were pretty crazy. Your kids don't have any hope ;)

jake and jenni said...

the face plant is a riot. even better is that your boys are jumping off the roof and you, being the fun mom, just take pics.
Go MOm!

Jenny Johnson said...

Totally did that as a kid too....however after I broke my arm, it wasno longer allowed. Boo me, I know!!

Elena Vaughn said...

Yes you are right...tieing Tia Pat, Tia Susie, Mom, you, Alana and Me and whom ever else together on a tubbing string is entirely...well reserved. ;) These Bigelow Boys are fun!

Anonymous said...

does it make me a bad friend for laughing at your son?
i so need to send my 11-yo to your house, he would be right at home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...