Thanks to everyone who came, brought and ate lots of food, and gave me a reason to clean and decorate my house! I'm glad to have friends like you! We'll have to do it again!
Linda!!!!!!! It was so good to hear from you. Your boys are so cute and growing up. It is crazy. I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season. I look forward to keeping in touch:) Sabrina
We became a family in 1999. Since then it has been a roller coaster ride full of fun, tears, fights, vacations, laughter and a lot of stories which should probably remain private. But I'll most likely share them any way because I like to bug people.
2 comments:
Thanks to everyone who came, brought and ate lots of food, and gave me a reason to clean and decorate my house! I'm glad to have friends like you! We'll have to do it again!
Linda!!!!!!! It was so good to hear from you. Your boys are so cute and growing up. It is crazy. I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season. I look forward to keeping in touch:)
Sabrina
Post a Comment