Monday, December 8, 2008

For Jonae

At the Stephanie's girls night out, I brought out the camera and was snapping some pictures of my friends when I got into an altercation. Little Miss Jonae REFUSED to let me take her picture. She kept saying that I would only post it on my blog and I repeatedly assured her that I would not.

However, I AM posting the picture that I took of her only to point out that I am a woman of my word.

LOVE YOU JONAE!

2 comments:

Diana @ The Rader's Digest said...

Hey I wish I was invited. I so miss the get togethers in that ward. They do not have them here. I wonder if the Riverton
4th ward has them. Oh by the way, I do not know Jonae but I see her now in the picture below this one. Now I know who she is.

. said...

You were ALMOST a woman of your word....I'll have to hide better or just attack (kinda like I have my very own papparazzi!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...