Okay, so I can't sleep. I've already watched The Biggest Loser, I've read, I've tossed and turned...so now I am blogging.
I thought I would share a story about Thomas, just so, you know, you can wish he was yours.
A couple of years ago, Thomas was going through this phase where he was figuring out he has a mexican heritage. Anything and everything mexican fascinated him.
We were watching Nathan's soccer practice when Thomas noticed a little mexican boy on Nathan's team. He got real excited and said, "Look Mom! Nathan's got a mexican on his soccer team! We should cheer for him!"
I figured....sure what the heck....cheer for the little mexican kid.
Thomas stood up and shouted at the top of his lungs.....
"RUN MEXICAN RUN!"
and so I did...
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That was a funny story. Jake did something similiar to me the first time he saw a black man. We were checking out of Fry's and the bagger was African American (real dark) and Jake asked him "why you black?" He ignores Jake so he asks louder. I wish I could have run, but I am trying to pay for my groceries, finally he yells, "Why you black, it is my favorite color!"
That kid...you never know what's going to come out of his mouth!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! You never know when they will embarrass you!! THat kid sounds like a RIOT!! HE's very cute!
This was a great story. I laughed out loud - especially since I can see Thomas saying it. Thanks for sharing - your bro-in-law - Aaron
I was just checking on you to see how you are and what the kids have been up to. What a cute story, never can tell what's going to come out of their mouths! Love to all of you and your parents. C
ROFL!!!! That's awesome! Well you know, in the looking back at it now we can laugh kind of way. I just love it when my kids open their big mouths with out knowing any better, or thinking about what they're saying. My oldest is notorious for not thinking before he opens his mouth.
Post a Comment