Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Independence Day!!!


Fourth of July 2013 was a great success.

Have I mentioned how this is my favorite holiday?

Well, it is.

I love going to Eagar for a week or so and just relaxing and enjoying the cool weather.

I love the parade -









I love our fun little drives in the mountains....

Which FYI - Jared said it was a DRIVE so Breinn and I didn't change our clothes. And that little DRIVE turned into a HIKE........in the RAIN.........with BARBED WIRE FENCES TO CROSS!!! Dang Jared. 

We might have had an incident where I didn't want to chance getting caught on the BRAND NEW FENCE with NO GIVE - and so I might have hiked up my skirt to my waist and tied it in a knot and climbed over in my skibbies..... NO BIG DEAL.

Especially since there is no photographic proof......(REAGAN!!!)

But - you know what? Breinn and I decided that we are real mountain women. Because we can hike in a dress.....oh....and flip flops......




This is what real mountain women feet look like.....


This is the weather every day. Overcast and cool and rain storms in the afternoon and night. I love it.


And of course I love the fireworks.....






The boys get to be small town for a few days. Which means riding horses and crawdad fishing and playing games and hanging out with family OUTSIDE!!!



































This is Jared's oldest sister Kim. It was her and Shane's 30-year High School Reunion. They looked so awesome I couldn't pass up the photo opportunity. I love this family!


These are all of the little reasons that add up to my great love for Eagar and enjoying the good life.....for at least a little while.




1 comment:

Elena Vaughn said...

Oh Eagar how I love you! Beautiful! Great shots Linda!!!! You are really good at action shots!! Aww Shane and Kim look great! They don't even look like it is their 30 year reunion! Sheesh! :) Hanging with the Penrods/Bigelows is so fun! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...