Monday, July 22, 2013

First Day 2013

These two boys started school today. 

Thomas is a 7th grader at Arizona College Prep.

He's excited to officially be a Jr. High punk.


And Nathan is a 5th grader at Chandler Traditional Academy.


They were pretty happy today. I love the first day of school because the boys get up early. And they are ready super early. And everyone is happy. 





I know tomorrow we will be back to our normal routine of me waking them up and rushing them and arguing with them to hurry up and get chores done and eat breakfast etc., etc.,

But today was a really good day.

I'll take it.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All fun stuff.
You have some good looking boys. It's just insane how fast they grow up, sad and exciting at the same time.
Awesome Eagle Project!! How exciting to get it done so early.
And I still can't get over school in July. That would not go over in Seattle. We have to enjoy our two months of sunshine. Seems like I've said that before. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...