Friday, September 6, 2013

Are You Ready For Some Football?

Thomas decided to try out for the flag football team at school. He's been having fun learning and making friends. It has been interesting to watch him. He's such a funny kid and it comes across even when he is playing sports.

Wait. Is that a good thing?

Anyway, I feel bad for these guys. They haven't won a single game. They are getting pretty discouraged and I have had tons of talks with Thomas and Max.

You know - the usual stuff like how you learn more when you lose and how they are almost all 7th graders so they'll be back next year and be stronger....blah, blah, blah.

I mean I do believe that stuff - But they are 13. And even though I can't see it - I can FEEL the eye-rolling.

Thomas summed it up pretty well when a friend that goes to a different JH asked how their season was going -

He replied, "Well, we're an ACADEMIC school, not really an ATHLETIC school."

Hahahaha.

Well that is one way to put it.

Win or lose, I love watching my boy out there.










And Seriously - you want me to believe that this guy (in the glasses) is really in Jr. High? I mean come on! That is a MAN! I'm pretty sure he drove himself to the game. 

Yikes! What does his mama feed him?

Plus - look at his legs and Thomas' legs.

Hahahaha......slight difference.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...