Thursday, July 18, 2013

Can I Still "Let Them Be Little?"

My sweet little Nate turned 11 today!

He was such a cute little baby.

He was so smiley and happy all the time. Super easy. I loved just snuggling this fat little baby.




Even when his brother took him down and colored on him with marker......he didn't cry. Just laughed.....



He loved to get dirty and go to Disneyland (well, he still loves that!), and dressing up, and being silly and playing with friends.











Nathan was just the kid I needed to be my second child. He was and still is, so easy going. He's kind and friendly and thrives on the time he gets to spend with his friends and family.

He is so deep. He gets things about the gospel that I think, "Huh? Where did he learn that?" I feel like this kid actually listens during FHE and Primary and when we read scriptures. I love that about him.

But - he also had quite the mischievous twinkle in his eye when he's planning to take his Dad down and wrestle him. 

He's quick to correct his wrongs and say he is sorry and ask for forgiveness. 

He's not perfect.....but he's pretty darn close.


Happy Birthday Nate the Great! I love you!








1 comment:

Elena Vaughn said...

I love that picture of him and rixie!!! so much! Aww! I love Nathan! He is so sweet and awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...