Uhm......excuse me? Who gave him permission to grow up?
Where did this cute little man go???
This little boy who loved Thomas the Tank Engine and Buzz Lightyear, and tons of bubbles in his bath, and could only say the word "Cheese".......
Where did he go?
The one who loved karate class, and started pre-school, took naps and loved to be silly and swim all day long? The one who had a deep little bear growl of a voice and who was so used to me taking pictures all the time would say "Cheese!" every time he saw a camera?
I know. I know. I KNOW! I know this is what happens. That these dang kids grow up.
But my heart is having a hard time getting over the fact that this little man is so much more independent and grown up. He's a young man now.
He's a good kid. He screws up from time to time as we all do. He talks back and rolls his eyes at me because he thinks I'm crazy. He laughs when I try and talk wrestling with him because he knows that I really don't know anything about it except that you aren't supposed to be on your back.
But - he also reminds me that we need to go on a date - just he and I.
And he opens doors for me.
And he stays home with me instead of going out with friends because he doesn't want me to be alone.
Well - Happy Birthday Thomas!
I love you gobs and gobs!





1 comment:
Our little Harry Potter in hiding. oh I love you Thomas! You keep being magnificent and hilarious like you do, PREAZE!!! :)
Post a Comment