Patricia had a Cricket doll. She loved that thing. I swear I know those tapes by heart.
Well, my mom, being the awesome
Anyway - back to the story....my mom still has Cricket. She's a little roughed up. I think Patricia cut her hair at one point and I don't know what happened to her original clothes. But, my mom bought her a little red dress and fixed her up as best she could. Cricket now sits on the dresser in one of their guest rooms.
When we were down in Yuma earlier this month, I was putting the boys to bed. Now normally, the room they sleep in has a night light but for whatever reason there wasn't one this time. So, I'm telling the boys that it's fine and I'll leave the door open a crack and the hall light on for them. They were all tucked in and I was just walking out the door when Thomas whispered to me....
"Mom. Please keep an eye on that doll. She's evil. I know it."
I chuckled a little at him and told him that he was being silly. I walked away and went to my room. I started reading and suddenly felt a little uncomfortable....like someone was watching me. I looked over and saw Cricket staring at me.
She really is freaky. I couldn't take it anymore so I got up and put her in the closet.
Yikes.
Is she scary or what?
5 comments:
totally freaky...i scrolled down to see her, I then continued to read...but i had to completely scroll her out of the screen, shes to weird.....
uhem...for the record. she is NOT creepy nor weird. She is quite the comforting bff actually. Don't worry Cricket, I got yo back girl!!! PS! If you could name me ONE thing she said I will give you a whole dollar you exaggerator.
@ Patricia - I said it at the end! She always said "Is this fun or what?". She ended everything with "Or what?"
@ Shannon - She is mega creepy! ;)
Patricia - Where is my dollar?
it is in cyber space. FINE! ok so I didn't pay attention to that part when you said that. :P
PS. SHE IS NOT CREEPY! ;)
Post a Comment