Lately Thomas has been bugging me for some fish. I don't even discuss it because I am done with having an animal house. We have two dogs and we've gone through several fish, birds, hermit crabs....you get the picture.
So, Thomas decided to take matters into his own hands. He worked hard yesterday after school and here is his new aquarium.
Now these are some pets that I can get on board with!
3 comments:
Thats Awesome! What a creative kid. I think him and my son would get along great!
Yup, those types of pets are the only kind welcome at my home.
So creative! I love it when they use their little minds like that!
I was sorry for your loss, I know Clarence will be missed. Just like you though I know he is smiling up in heaven and will never be too far away in your families time of need. I always will remember his sweet smile.
Post a Comment