I am just a tiny bit worried about my boys.
Do you want to know why?
They go swimming almost everyday. But that's not what worries me.
What worries me is that after about 20 minutes, the swimshorts come off.
They know they are only allowed to do this in our pool and only if there are no visitors in our home or pool.
I figured, What the heck. They are little boys and being able to go skinny dipping IS one of the perks of having your own pool.
Then last night I heard them singing this song:
"We feel so free
We feel so free
Clothing sucks
We LOVE being Naked"
Yeah, I have a funny feeling they are going to end up living in France.
Do you want to know why?
They go swimming almost everyday. But that's not what worries me.
What worries me is that after about 20 minutes, the swimshorts come off.
They know they are only allowed to do this in our pool and only if there are no visitors in our home or pool.
I figured, What the heck. They are little boys and being able to go skinny dipping IS one of the perks of having your own pool.
Then last night I heard them singing this song:
"We feel so free
We feel so free
Clothing sucks
We LOVE being Naked"
Yeah, I have a funny feeling they are going to end up living in France.
3 comments:
So was this an original tune they were singing, or had they replaced their own words with an existing tune? Too Funny!
My Girls love to go skinny dipping! But they can only go at night when it's dark--some boys they know live right behind us! They get really disappointed when I don't let them.
Post a Comment