Friday, May 8, 2009

I Always Knew This Day Would Come

Finally! Having kids is starting to pay off!



5 comments:

Evon said...

My sentiments exactly!!

Mandy said...

HA HA yes! I love it! Kortni is my little mower! My son HATES it. Too bad for him though huh! You kill me!!

Ginger said...

Send them over to my place when they're done at yours!

Annie Taylor said...

Linda, I am so glad you left a comment on my blog. Sorry I can't remember you exactly-but don't take offense because I have a horrible memory. Anyway your boys are so cute and you sound like an awesome mom. I liked reading about the time you spend at their school and your "OCDness" about lyrics-you definately would not want to hear me try to sing a song. Keep on posting you make me laugh. Annie

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! i remember the day we realized we could go on a date and not have to worry about a babysitter because hayd and forest were old enough to watch the little ones. that was the best day ever!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...