It is March 3rd & It is 78 degrees outside.
It is always sunny, which makes me happy.
I love the summer!
BOO for the COLD.
I can wear short sleeves and shorts again.
We can swim all day and all night if we want to.
It smells WONDERFUL outside.
That is why Arizona Rocks.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I agree, but...I'm sad that I did not get to wear all my cute sweaters!
I totally agree with you! But like Evon, I realize I didn't wear my winter clothes nearly enough. When you can realistically wear big, thick, warm sweaters for a couple of months, it isn't easy to get real use out of them. Maybe that's why they last so long, though!
I'm even thinking of having book club outside next week. But by that time, the weather will probably be too chilly--you know, in the 60s. :)
forget the weather... (although it is supposed to snow tomorrow..:( ) I was thinking how you could write my next essay!
I was just thinking the same thing. Can't wait for the swimming pool and the hot summer! Love this place.
I don't know about the hot part but it does smell amazing outside lately.
Amen sister! Sweaters? What are those? Oh that's right Evon, I almost forgot that your tiny frame probably produces no body heat. (hee,hee)
Amen to that!! I hate the winter!
I agree with everyone else! Hot weather is one thing I'm going to miss when I'm back in Alaska.
What a stupid essay! Just kidding, you know I love it! I did think one of the boys did it although....
Post a Comment