Monday, March 16, 2009

What Was I Thinking?

We went from this....




To This....




Yeah, say it with me....

Never go to Eagar in March.
Never go to Eagar in March.
Never go to Eagar in March.

Whew! Maybe I'll remember next year.

6 comments:

Mandy said...

YA!! It really sucks up here! Wish I would've ran into ya!

Diana @ The Rader's Digest said...

did you do the trek yet?

my word verif. is "moging"
I was just moging around an stumbled upon your blog...:)

Stephanie :) said...

How many more days until the Trek? Sorry, I just have to laugh. There was an announcement in our sacrament meeting program to make sure your toe nails are just right (not too long or too short). Ick! What is that about? I hope you have fun!

My word verification is tobackst. Don't take up tobackst while on the trek. :)

Jules said...

We just came back last night from Eagar and we got snowed on when we were there. Preston of course loves it because that means more snow to board on.

Ginger said...

Oh, who doesn't love a good snowfall? (Hee, hee)

Lee Anne said...

My oldest two kids went up to Eagar last weekend and called me so excited that is was snowing. They didn't even care that I forget to send jackets for them to wear. I hope you still had a good time even though it was cold and snowy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...