Monday, March 9, 2009

At Least We've Got The Honesty Part Down....

Yesterday, at church, a couple that is new to our ward was called to be the wolf leaders. Later on, I was standing by the bishop's office when they came by. I introduced myself and then I introduced them to Thomas, who will be a part of their den. Here is Thomas' & Sister Steven's conversation:

SS: Hi Thomas!

T: Hey

SS: We're going to have fun together right?

T: Sure

SS: I look forward to getting to know you. I'm sure you are a good kid.

T: Boy are you in for a big surprise.

Well....at least he's honest.

7 comments:

Mandy said...

LOL> Sounds like there is never a dull moment! Very cute!

Stephanie :) said...

I am not lying! That kid cracks me up like no other. Darrell loves to read your blog to see what new adventures your boys are up to. Thomas just says what everyone wishes they could say.

Lucinda said...

Little Jared. Just so he knows in a few years it won't be so cute!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but in a few years he'll be in YM's and then he is Jared's problem. ;-) I can't wait!

Lucinda said...

Insert evil cackle here!

Ginger said...

Oh Thomas, Thomas, Thomas. Too funny!

Evon said...

I just don't know how to respond!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...