Life With the Bigelows
Linda, you're funny. Plus, I need to go on 3 Treks. How can I make that happen?
Don't eat your words! There were a lot of those and they might weigh more than 11 pounds!
Hey I am still waiting for pictures! Didn't you take any??
Lucinda is silly! Everyone knows that pioneers didn't have cameras. And if pioneers didn't have it, you can't use it on the trek!
LOL Linda you are such a dork...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Linda, you're funny. Plus, I need to go on 3 Treks. How can I make that happen?
Don't eat your words! There were a lot of those and they might weigh more than 11 pounds!
Hey I am still waiting for pictures! Didn't you take any??
Lucinda is silly! Everyone knows that pioneers didn't have cameras. And if pioneers didn't have it, you can't use it on the trek!
LOL Linda you are such a dork...
Post a Comment