
Thomas was baptized yesterday! Whew! That was an experience. It was so neat to plan this with him and guide him as he made this important decision in his life. They still seem so little, but so wise at the same time. A lot of people showed up and that made me so happy. It is so nice to have the love and support of our family and friends. Susan and Kim gave the baptism and confirmation talks and they both did a wonderful job. Thanks Ladies! Maya and Maurielle sang a song for him and they did so awesome! You could tell they were nervous, but the got up there and sang in front of all those people. Afterwards we went back home and had lunch together. It was really nice. Annell & Lucinda....I don't know what I'd do without you girls. Thanks for keeping me sane during this busy week. You are the greatest friends a girl could ask for. Thanks to everyone who attended and celebrated this special day with Thomas.
He got tired of posing and made his usual silly face
This is a gift he got from a friend in our ward.
4 comments:
Wow...do you feel so old with an 8 year old? My Makenli is turning 8 next month and it is kind of opening my eyes that they are old enough to start remembering things and making their own decisions. How sweet he looks in his little suit!
I am glad I was able to go...my favorite part was afterwards when I went to hug him and say he did great...I have never received a better "bear hug", ever. You could tell he was so happy to have all of his family and friends around him. Got me all choked up!
What a special day. I love how you got the GQ pose and the silly one!!
We've got a great big empty house right next door, so talk Jared into moving up and all the kids can lead each other astray all day long!!
Before you know it, this sweet little boy is going to be a deacon! It's not fair that time goes by so quickly!
Love your family, too. Glad these blogs help us keep in touch!
Post a Comment