Nathan has had a crush on a girl in our ward for 2 1/2 years now. Oh and she's 19! When he first started bringing her up, I really didn't think anything of it. Well...now almost 3 years later he is still infatuated with her and has already asked her to marry him. Ashley is so sweet and is very kind to him. On his birthday she came by and brought a gift. The following is a conversation that I overheard between him and Thomas....
Nate: Ashley gave me a birthday present!
Thomas: No fair! That means that you got three presents and I only got two on my birthday!
Nate: Ashley is my girlfriend! Maybe if you liked girls, you could get a girlfriend too and then she would bring you presents.
I think there may be too much testosterone in the Bigelow home!
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those stories are hilarious! WHat did you expect really look at their father!!LOL> good luck with all of that. They are so cute.
Post a Comment